About

Built in 1830 as a grand house (Corruna House) the Grade II listed building has undergone two years of full but sensitive restoration, returning what had been an uncared for property, back into the prestigious landmark building it was originally built to be.

The extent of the restoration required, has enabled a full but discrete program of modernisation, to ensure the accommodation meets the high standards, expected by any discerning guest. An addition of a modern cylindrical tower overlooking the gardens has enabled four spacious contemporary apartments to be created within the main house, consisting of three 2 bed apartments and one 3 bed apartment.

Within the grounds, the original stable blocks have been converted into two 1 bed cottages. The original coach house was demolished, and replaced with a new 2 bed coach house and a 2 bed cottage.

All properties have been finished to an exacting standard, with a very high specification and furnished in a contemporary style.

To view all of our apartments, please click here.